MLWT Community Collaborations and Events
♦ 2012 Women’s Wellness Retreats~ SW Portland Completed
Portland Fibromyalgia Wellness Retreat SW Portland scheduled for May 19th, 2012 at the Frida Center~ Offering a group introduction to Discovery Image Sessions. More information can also be found at the Portland FM/ME/CFS website.
♦ Living Well With Chronic Conditions Workshops (All Site Collaborations)
- January 10-February 21, 2012 Completed
- July 10th – Completed
- November 7th – Registration open
- More 2012 workshops available, too – check with your health insurance provider or visit the Living Well With Chronic Conditions 2012 Workshop listing!
Tuality Heath Education Center Hillsboro Contact Tuality directly to register
- October 4 – November 8 Completed
- August 2 – September 6 Completed
- May 24 – June 26, 2011 Completed
- March 1 – April 5, 2011 Completed
- February 2 – March 9, 2011 Completed
- October 4 – November 10, 2010 Completed
♦ 2012 Webinars/Presentations/Group Facilitations Schedule
~July 12th Bend Scleroderma Support Group Intro to Wellness Discovery Connections postponed due to illness
~ August 4th, 1pm Tacoma Lupus & Fibromyalgia Support Group Intro to Wellness Discovery Connections Completed
♦ ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION CLASSES (Site Collaborations)
Keep on Moving: Land-based Exercise Classes
- Fall 2012 class locations pending
- May 11, 2011 Tuality Heath Education Center, Hillsboro Completed
♦ Six-Week Discussion Gatherings
Next November gathering registration begins in October 1st, 2012
**2012 Cold/Flu Season in full swing for all of us,
so our gathering will be rescheduled in January 2013**
To register or learn more, simply email me:
♦ Research Projects
Community-based Participatory Research Project for Oregonians Living with Invisible Chronic Conditions
I’m currently planning a project to study the unique challenges in living with chronic health conditions that we face every day . This project builds from the community up and the information will provide clearer objectives on individual, community, regional and state-levels to help building stronger planning for future health care resources here in Oregon. Estimated implementation is late Spring 2013.
Recruitment information and research description will be available February 2013.